Thursday, February 10, 2011

Norway Day 2

Today was a pretty relaxed day, mostly spent either practicing or sleeping. It was raining for most of the day, so I only went out for a little while to get some food. I turned my little room into a little practice room, and was able to get some good work in. I also took a nap that was supposed to be a short one, but turned into a marathon nap. When I woke up, it was dark out and 6 hours later- I guess it only makes sense since I was traveling for almost 24 hours yesterday, and then couldn't sleep for long last night... I'm just hoping that I can get back to sleep soon so I'll be awake in the morning for my audition.
The picture above is the only one I took outside today because of the rain/snow.... it's the Cathedral, which is only about a block and a half from my hotel. It was really cold and wet weather today, so the only reason I went outside was to get some pizza. One thing that is a little different here is that it's a LOT more expensive to live here- the pizza cost about $20....
Tomorrow is the big day, which will either be a long one if I'm able to stay in for all three rounds, or a short one if I'm eliminated in the first round.... I'm glad I came and I'm excited to get to compete, no matter the results- of course, it would be nice to win! I'll post my results as soon as I get back from the audition tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment