Monday, March 15, 2010

Trip to the UK, Day 2 (part two): Liverpool

Nick and I made fajitas for dinner....
And then blew up the odd shaped animal balloons Brittany picked out....
Brit setting up for the party.

The party was a lot of fun, there were tons of musicians there, many I had met at the gig the night before. There are a lot of Norwegian students who go to LIPA (Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, which is where Brit goes), so they had fun listening to my limited Swedish. Around 11pm we went to a club called Zanzibar to see Brit's boyfriend, Joe, play a gig. His band was playing heavy rock and metal, which is usually not really my cup of tea, but this was really fun. I liked a lot of the music and all the guys in the band were great. After the gig, we went back to the flat and chilled for a while. The party started to break up and a bunch of people went out again, but I stayed back and went to bed because I didn't want to be totally exhausted for my day in Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment