Saturday, February 13, 2010

Breakfast!

Okay, so this is the type of post that makes me roll my eyes when people talk about their blog. But here we go.....

I just had breakfast at 3pm, which makes me really happy. I love sleeping in. I also upgraded my breakfast for today- most of my breakfasts here have been either granola or eggs and toast. Today, I made a bacon and cheese omelet and toast. It was really good.... again, I know this is crazy, but it was a great start to my day- yes, I'm starting my day at 3:30pm. The rest of my day consists of reading for class and making dinner....

I also found out that walking down and back up five flights of stairs to check the mail is plenty of time to get REALLY cold when you only have on sweat pants and a T-shirt. Duh right?

No comments:

Post a Comment