Monday, February 22, 2010

Prague, Day 3 (part 2)

I spent the whole day wandering around the city, mainly near the town center. I love spending time just exploring a new city where I can easily get lost. It's an easy way to get a feeling for the city and an idea of the layout.
Sunday was a beautiful day, the sun was out for the majority of the day and it was fairly warm. Coming from Sweden, seeing the sun was a big change for me. I took a walk along the river, looking back at the Charles Bridge and the Castle.


I found a few of these open air markets, with vendors selling mostly cheesy gifts, but there were some really nice handmade items. Overall it was a great way to spend the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. The video on this made me smile. Nice way to capture the atmosphere on the street!

    ReplyDelete