Monday, April 12, 2010

Family Day Trip to Helsingborg and Helsingör

I got up one morning to go out and have breakfast at the hotel with my parents and sister. After breakfast we took the train up to Helsingborg. We lucked out in terms of weather- sunny and clear skies.
Spring!
Up by the tower in Helsingborg....

Dad and Iris with a dragon....
We took the ferry Helsingör, and my mom was a little wary of being close to the water....(see ablove)
... but we convinced her to get close for a picture!
pensively looking out at the water....

In Helsingör we went to the church and monastery I went to with my archeology class. We had lunch at a nice outdoor cafe on a little square. After lunch, we walked around the shopping area for a while before getting back on the ferry. We took the train back to Lund in time for me to make it to rehearsal on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment