Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Spring Activities!

This morning, I went to the AF building (the student union) to get tickets to the Lunda Karnevalen! The Lunda Karnecalen is a huge carnival that happens every 4 years here in Lund. There are rides, shows, food, and outdoor concerts. I stood in line for over two hours with some friends to get my three day unlimited pass as well as some other tickets to various events.
After getting the tickets we went to the botanical gardens again and watched the ducks.
The fountain in the center of campus is fully functional now!

Tonight I got a little spontaneous and decided to buzz my hair now that the weather is a little warmer. Well, my clippers stopped working about three minutes in (after I had started on the top of my head), so I had to finish the job with only scissors! It's a little uneven in the back, and much shorter than I intended, but it'll grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment