Friday, April 23, 2010

Springtime in Lund!

Spring has arrived in Lund! Over the weekend I went to Sunday brunch with a few friends, and then we took a walk through the botanical gardens. Here are some pictures I took on that walk.
Flowers are just starting to bloom in the gardens, as well as all around the city. The campus has become new and beautiful. There are flowers all along the walkways and the grass is becoming more and more green.
I've had a lot more free time this half of the semester, which has been really nice. The extra time has given me a lot more time to work on my Swedish, as well as practice more! I have a chamber music concert this Monday. We're playing Schubert's Octet, and it's coming along really well. We have one last rehearsal before the concert and I'm really excited to play my first concert in Sweden!
Even with the warmer weather, we've had some bouts of cold. The past two nights it actually snowed! And it was pouring rain when I woke up this morning. But it seems to always blow over by noon and then it's sunny for the majority of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment