Thursday, May 2, 2013

Road Trip!!

Well the time is here for me to embark on another adventure, this time the destination is Rochester, NY! For those that don't know, I will be attending the post-bacc pre-med program at University of Rochester, which is a 14 month program that prepares students to apply to med school. This past month has been a crazy blur, I finished my online math class and started packing and clearing out my room all while working full time. Last week I resigned from my job as an EMT and became unemployed for the first time in two years. It's been a stressful month, but the time is finally here to start the road trip!

My car is packed to the brim and our route is (loosely) set- I will keep this updated with some pics and stories from the road, and then continue while I'm in school. Lauren and I are leaving tonight on a crazy fast trip across the country- our major stops will be Santa Fe, St. Louis, and then Chicago for two days before she flies back to LA. After that I will be visiting Iowa City, Madison, and Lebanon OH before moving into my new place in Rochester. I'm excited and nervous about moving across the country and studying subjects that have been tough for me in the past. This is a huge change for me and I'm really hoping I can succeed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment