Thursday, January 7, 2010

COUNTDOWN!

Hey All!

So this is the blog where I will be posting all my travel photos and any stories from Sweden and elsewhere. I just finished my Junior Recital so now I have three days to pack, make sure I've remembered everything, and hang out with friends before I get on a plane for Sweden via London and Copenhagen.

It's crazy how fast this trip has crept up on me! I can't believe that in four days I will be halfway across the world, and be there for 5 months! As much as I've been looking forward to studying abroad, I am going to miss LA. I think one of the strangest things for me is going to be not driving for almost half a year after living in a city where I rarely go one day without driving.

I can't wait to start my big adventure, but I know I'm going to miss everyone and even LA a little I'm sure. I hope you all enjoy the posts and photos I plan to keep updating here throughout my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment