Monday, January 18, 2010

No Bass Today, but lots of Snow!

So I went to pick out a bass today, but the manager must have been sick or something today because he wasn't there... I guess I'll go again tomorrow...

Buuut, it snowed all night so it was really pretty walking around today!
This is the music building- the windows on the second floor is the room where the orchestra rehearses, there was someone there from the choral department who let me look around.
The fountain in front of the main building
On the streets of Lund
This is what I woke up to this morning! Everything was covered in snow! It snowed about 3 inches during the night. I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of it, but I saw a cat in the courtyard of my building complex. It was hunting birds, and was extremely fast!

1 comment:

  1. The music building is so beautiful! Is it as beautiful and "historic" looking inside?

    ReplyDelete