Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I made it!!




I made it!! I'm in Lund, Sweden!

I flew to London, then Copenhagen where I caught a train to Lund. My first night in Lund I spent at a youth hostel that was a converted sleeper train. It was very cramped quarters and I was in the middle of three stacked bunks. There was also only enough floor space in our cabin for one person to stand up at a time.



But I made it through the night, had a nice breakfast, and met up with the student mentors at the train station. They took up to the International housing office for registration.

I got my dorm key and jumped in a van that took me and 5 other international students to various dorms across the city before finally getting to mine last. I'm living in a dorm called Vildandsvägen, which is a 15 minute walk to the center of campus. The room itself is much bigger than I'd imagined, and I have a really nice view.


Bikes in front of my dorm
My dorm building

My awesome room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment